Thursday, January 14, 2010

What style and color of manicure should I choose for work?

I have been hired to work as a seasonal associate in the fragrance department in Macy's, and it is important to look professional,stylish, and well-groomed. In order to present that kind of image, I plan on getting a manicure. I would appreciate some advice on what sort I should choose to do in order to get the look I am going for. Dress code is all black clothing, and I have very light skin tending slightly to the peach side of beige. Can anyone suggest a stylish, businesslike, and non-gaudy style for me? Thanks.What style and color of manicure should I choose for work?
If I were you I would just get a simple - but effective - French Manicure. It looks stylish and well kept but classy and looks good with everything, so won't clash with your clothes outside of workWhat style and color of manicure should I choose for work?
well I can only tell you what color I would want if I wanted a handjob... probably a red color and fake nails would look even hotter.
  • pimple
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment