Thursday, January 14, 2010

French manicure?? In style or out??

I live in Orange County and all woman of all ages are sporting an acrylic french manicure. I decided to jump on the bandwagon. I have real nails and opt to do my own nails, it just looks better than fake. Whats your opinion on wearing french manicure?French manicure?? In style or out??
I think the French manicure will always be in style--its a classic :)





A cute spin on a French manicure is instead of painting them the usual white, try a bright color (since its Spring). My manicurist suggested this idea to me a few weeks ago, and I absolutely loved them! I got tons of compliments, too.French manicure?? In style or out??
definitely in.





i like buying the already made ones


that you just glue on
The french manicure has been around for a long time, under the radar. Personally, I don't think natural looking, well-groomed nails never go out of style. That's why the french manicure has continued to remain stylish. You can give your own nails the french manicure look by neatly painting over the white tips of your nails and then paint over your whole nail with a clear or lightly tinted nail polish. That light tint should the resemble the pink of the nail bed. You could also get someone else (a professional) to that if you like. I don't care for acrylic nails or the fake tips. I used those things on my nails, and they suffocated my nails and were a pain to remove. My nails look much better, anyway. I'd do like you and do my own.
A French manicure on real nails is a very classic, clean look.





BTW, a quick ';cheat'; is to use Essie's Sugar Daddy. It's a sheer, natural pink that enhances your nails and is similar to a French manicure if your nail tips are naturally clean %26amp; white.
I think it great...it is totally in!!!
Save your money and time. Do your own.
It's ok if you are dressed up- I think it looks retarded if you doll yourself up to look like you're..expensive!
I think they look good as long as they aren't too long. They look really cute as long as it's obvious you're able to function with them. Nails that are too long make you wonder how people get around and do day-to-day tasks!
french manicures are always classy. you can even switch it up a bit. try putting a thin line of another color under the white...like black, or a brighter pink
I love french manicure. I have natural long nails with this white stuff. I just put white nail color on this white stuff, because it is brighter. And sometimes I also put transparent nail color to protect the white paint.





What's in or out =%26gt; When most people like it, it's usually in.
In style!! they will always be in style, because white tips are a sign of healthy nails..





and I agree with you, real nails look much better than fake ones!!
I personally likethe real nails.. fake nails look really cheap esecially when your nails start to grow out.. just stay with your real nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment