Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm getting a manicure, but I have a specific style I want....Help?

In the recent Cosmopolitan magazines, September and November 2006 issues, on the front cover, the models/celebs have their nails done a certain way. It almost looks like its a full set, but not white tips, maybe a lighter white, and a pearl color painted over it. If anyone knows a lot about getting nails done or is a manicurist (spelling?) check out the issues of Cosmo and please let me know what to tell my manicurist so I can have the same look.


I think you can check out the cover on www.cosmopolitan.comI'm getting a manicure, but I have a specific style I want....Help?
Take the picture with you to your manicurist. It's probably white tips with a pink that has a little more pigment to it so the white doesn't shine through as brightly.I'm getting a manicure, but I have a specific style I want....Help?
describe it to them, or bring in the picture, or DIY, or forget about it, or choose a differant design, or get stick on nails, or etc. etc. etc. etc.
if i were u i would take ur mag and show the beution (spelling?) how u wont it k x
The nail in which they are using is the clear tip; which appears to look like your natural nail.
I would take the pic to my manicurist.
take the pic to my manicurist

No comments:

Post a Comment