Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is a french manicure going out of style?

I'm wanting to get my nails done for prom, and I'm trying to have a very classic/stylish/modern look. I'm most likely going with a reular manicure, unless others say otherwise.





I have to keep in mind, my dress is yellow and my jewlrey is crystal, so i can't really throw in any color.





Thaaaaaank ya!! :]Is a french manicure going out of style?
Ask your manicurist about an American natural. It isn't as white on the tips as a French manicure and does look very natural. I get one every ten days.Is a french manicure going out of style?
i hope not... luv me sum french
No french manicures are the most popular manicures out there at the moment among teens and grown women alike. Every time I see someone with polished fingernails it's almost always a french manicure as they are versatile and complement all hand types.
omg nooo i get french manicures all da time
Definetly not. French manicures are forever classy and in style.


Some people are mixing up their french manicures by using different base and tip colors or doing them backwards, but the classic french manicure, in my opinion, still looks the best. I think a french manicure will look really good with a yellow dress. =)
Been gone for awhile.





Have your nails polished with a coat of clear and have nail art on one pinky to match your dress; a flower or a few lines/curves or a nail jewel; just enough for accent and compliment.
I don't think so. It seems to me that a French manicure would fit perfectly with the look you're trying to achieve. French manicures have that, simple, yet sophisticated and elegant look.
Absolutly not. I'm getting one over the weekend! Sure maybe fake nails are coming in and all but french manicure is still very AWESOME!
no way!


i love them, they should never go out of style.
I never really get my nails done, but french manicures will never go out of style.
actually u can throgh in color the new thing this season is color and mitch matching asn of course a french manicure is out of season long time ago !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! try a sparkly pink tip and clar with uhm...crystals on the edge ehttp://www.beautydevil.ie/products/viewi鈥?/a> of a


uhm.. but keep options open for anytype just not french mani
no! french manicures are so kool! they are so stylish %26amp; hip%26amp; modern at the same time. somethings never go out of style.





french manicures are one thing.
go with the french manicure its a classic...and i think it would look nice with ur dress :]

No comments:

Post a Comment